Jul 29, 2008

what wants to be written?

When you can’t write then ask “what wants to be written”, a friend suggested me.
Its about the times where thoughts , ideas dancing in my mind but I can’t catch them and put them in the paper.

Almost 15 days left and I haven’t write almost anything. But there is a story in my mind that hides from me and I hide from it . I asked Yi, to see what I can’t see. I hear what I can't hear.

What wants to be written ?
19, was its answer.

Looked at LiSe’s hex 19. “The Caring Eye”

"The noble man teaches and ponders inexhaustibly, he tolerates and protect the people without limits "


LiSe says : On old pictures one can find the All-seeing Eye. It is the eye of God (or Allah, Manitou, whoever), looking down to the earth. In hexagram 20 it is the goddess, the female aspect of looking down, hearing prayers and sorrow and joy. Here it is Law itself, seeing, caring, and providing what is needed. It is the father of the family, making sure everyone can follow his Tao and find his destiny. His ego is not involved, he is objective and severe and fair, and without limits. He is like nature, like universal law, caring for all creatures but not being nice to them, creating life but not making it easy. Natural forces, storm and rain, wind and sunshine, they seem all merciless, but they sustain all life on earth.

Chuckles…. you can't hide from Yi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to post a comment