Nov 19, 2010

body's memories



Mistily images from the past have make their appearance in mind's screen.
But the body sees them clearly. It curls up, whithout reason , in a reflecting way. It needs protection from those stranger's hands.

They say that the body remember, more than we can recollect. This body, starts to remember and a cold current runs over it. She wants to escape or push them away but she can't. How a small body can fight against those big hands ?

I guess , those hands where of the doctors trying to heal me, of nurses taking care of me yet , those days those hands bring shivers in my spine.

There is a long periord of my life, that I have not concious memories. There are informations I need to know but they are locked. Seems that the body starts remembering and me too.

I don't know what to say.
Ignore the words , just see the image I made.
There lays the story...




......................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to post a comment