Nov 13, 2010

keep walking



It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.


Walking is very painful for me nowdays. Painkillers just give me a few hour of less pain, time to gather again myself and keep walking. The less I walk, the less make the strong pain appears, but the less I walk, the less make muscles strong. So I have to keep walking.
This pain , soon, will be replaced from another pain. They say that will be servere aswell, but there is something different in that. It would be, hopefully, a healing pain. SoI have to keep walking.
That day, because of external curmunstances , is not here yet. Waiting drains me. There are moments that I lose my patience, there are moments that seconds last a century , there are moments I tempted to quit. Yet, I won't give up. So I have to keep walking.
They say "Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional" .In my case, the pain I'm talking about is inevitable indeed. I have no choice about it. Yet, I can choose wheather will turn that pain to suffering or not. And I choose to keep walking.
crawling, limping, dragging, trudging..... yet.... keep walking.


...................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to post a comment