Feb 25, 2008

Crack


Looking back to my previous blog. First reaction : “Where that did came from ?”. and “How did I let it come out ? “ Its me . I can recognize that, or that horse inside me.



I think that Leonard Cohen said that there is a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in. Maybe that crack becomes bigger and more light gets in and forces the darkness to withdrawn.





But I wonder, is this the only way the light moves through that crack ? Only gets into or goes out too ? The light of our little fire burning inside us , finds a way through the crack and seeks for to other light to be one.


What is the truth ? The first , the latter or both ?Don’t know yet, but what is I’m sure about is that there is a crack and probably it becomes bigger.

This is the way I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to post a comment